Laser Cutting Taffeta Fabric
What is taffeta fabric?
Taffeta fabric is also called Polyester Taffeta. Polyester Taffeta is a traditional fabric of chemical fiber fabric and was once very popular. However with the rise of other new chemical fiber fabrics，the sales decreased. Nowadays, after the use of matt silk, polyester taffetta cloth shows a colorful new look in the market. Thanks to the matt polyester, color of the fabric is softer, beautiful and charming, suitable for the production of casual clothes, sportswear, children's wear. Because of its fashionable appearance, low price, it is favored by the majority of users.
Except for silk taffetta, polyester taffetta has been widly used on seat cover, curtain, jacket, ubmbrella, suitcase, sleepbag due to whose light weight, thinnness, and printable.
MimoWork Laser develops Optical Recognition System to help laser cut along the contour, accurate mark positioning. Coordinate with auto-feeding and addible collecting area, laser cutter can realize full automation and continuous processing with clean edge, accurate pattern cutting, flexible curved cutting as any shape.
Recommended Laser Textile Cutting Machine for Taffeta fabric
Laser processing for Taffeta fabric
1. Laser Cutting on Taffeta fabric
• Automatic sealed edge of materials
• Processing continuously, seamlessly adjust jobs on the fly
• No contact point = No tool wear = Constant high cutting quality
• The 300mm/s cutting speed achieve high cutting efficiency
2. Laser Perforating on Taffeta fabric
• Achieve arbitrary design, precisely die-cut tiny designs within 2mm.
Taffeta Fabric Uses
Taffeta fabric can be used to make many products, and a fabric laser cutter can modernize the taffeta upholstery fabric production.
• down jackets
• car covers
• sleeping bags
• artificial flowers
• shower curtain
• chair cover
• high-grade clothing lining material